It’s a beautiful day for the market: sunny and warm! See you this afternoon from 4-6 at Main and Chestnut.
- Red Russian Kale (Easy Kale Salad)
- Daikon Radish
- White Japanese Salad Turnips (Korean Lacto-fermented Salad Turnips – on the MSFM blog as well)
- Pak Choi (Garlicky Bok Choy – I made this last week and it’s great!)
- Baby Red and Green Romaine Lettuce
- Swiss Chard
- Red and Green Asian Mustard (Saag Paneer but substitute kale and mustard for the spinach)
- Awesome Asian Salad mix (variety of Asian greens, spinach, arugula, baby kale and edible flowers)
- Red Russian Kale
- Rainbow and Ford Hook Swiss Chard
- Red and Green leaf lettuce
- Red and green Baby Romaine lettuce
- White Japanese Salad Turnips
- Young Daikon Radish with delicious greens
- Tender sweet Collard and Red Russian Kale Rabe (Market Brassicas Bowl)
- Colorful edible Viola and arugula flowers to make you happy while you eat your salad (Garnishes)
We’ve extended our Organic Egg Shares sale and today is the last day! Sign up at market or via the website.
In two weeks we’ll celebrate Springamajig at the Main Street Farmers Market. In addition to live music, children’s activities and special guest, the market will be be holding a raffle to help support the market’s operational costs. More info here.
This week we’ll also be at the Brainerd Farmers Market Saturday, April 21st from 10-noon. Find more information on their Facebook event.