**SIGN UP NOW FOR THE FALL 2016 / WINTER & SPRING 2017 CSA**
Becoming a shareholder of Tant Hill Farm’s CSA offering is an excellent way to provide you and and your family with a trustworthy source of highly nutritious, real food every week during the growing season. A CSA provides a way for you to support a local farm and in turn know where your food comes from while helping the environment, the economy, and the community while enjoying a commitment to a worthy cause.
Our Fall 2016 / Winter 2017 CSA offerings include:
- “Fall Into Greens” Session:
- Runs 12 weeks from September to November
- Cost is $370 for 6-8 items weekly
- “Deep Winter” Session:
- Runs 6 weeks from January to February
- Cost is $200 for 6-8 items weekly
- “Walking to Spring” Session:
- Runs 12 weeks from March to May
- Cost is $400 for 6-8 items weekly
- We are offering a 5% discount if you sign up for all 3 sessions ($920 after discount)!
We specialize in nutrient dense Powerhouse Greens! Here are some of the vegetables we grow during the different sessions: variety of kale, tender collards, mustard greens, mild & spicy Asian greens, Chinese cabbage, green cabbage, Swiss chard, pak choi, kohlrabi, radish, carrots, beets, salad turnips, daikon radish, mache, cress, variety of lettuce, lettuce mix, spinach, arugula, green onions & garlic.
This year, we are pleased to offer these additional benefits to our CSA program:
Regular shareholder meetings with emphasis on food, recipes, healthy living and any important topics.
Chef Blackwell Smith will continue his food blog, and on occasion lead cooking demonstrations.
A 10% discount at our market booth for anything you’d like outside of what is in your share that week.
Please contact Mark & Gina to sign up! We look forward to growing for you!